Bosch has released their new Flexidome IP Starlight 8000i cameras, claiming "exceptional detail even in extreme low-light situations."
To see how these models perform, we bought and tested the 1080p NDE-8502-R and the 4K UHD NDE8504-R examining:
- How well does the PTRZ work? How does it impact setup?
- How does the camera perform in full light, low light (1-2 lux), and dark (<0.1 lux) conditions?
- What is bandwidth consumption in these scenarios?
- Does motion in low light have any tradeoffs or issues?
- How well do Bosch's included IVA analytics work?
This is the first in a series of high-end 4K camera testing, with Avigilon, Axis, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision and more coming soon. Let us know what other 4K cameras we should test.