Bosch has released the latest versions of their IVA/EVA analytics, with an overhauled calibration process and claimed accuracy improvements. But will these moves change their positioning versus Avigilon, Axis, Hanwha, or Hikvision camera analytics?
To see how this new generation really performs and what has changed, we tested IVA on Bosch's starlight 8000i and MIC 7100i and EVA on the Flexidome 3000i, examining:
- How do they handle common indoor and outdoor false alert sources such as foliage, shadows, animals, rain, and lights?
- Are people accurately detected and classified when walking, running, crawling, or partially obscured?
- What PPF is required for accurate detection?
- How well does IVA PTZ auto-tracking work?
- How has IVA/EVA calibration changed or improved?
- How do Bosch analytics compare to other camera analytics like Avigilon, Axis, or Hanwha?