Bosch dropped Dahua for its NDAA-compliant 3000i line, but how well do these new models compete against Hikua?
We bought and tested the Bosch NDE-3502-AL-P (1080p motorized dome, 30m IR), against Axis' M30, Hikvision Performance Series, and Dahua Lite Series. examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~200 lux), color low light (~1 lux), dark (~0.01lux) with IR on and WDR scenes?
- Are noise and/or blur issues in low light scenes?
- Does it meet its specified IR range?
- How well do the camera/analytics integrate with VMSes?
- How does bandwidth compare day and night?
- Does the new Bosch EVA/IVA configuration make it simpler to calibrate?
- Does EVA classify people and vehicles properly?
- How does the 3000i series compare to Dahua and Hikvision?