Bosch has long had a hole in its lineup for, as it describes, "competitively-priced cameras". Now, Bosch has released its 3000i series cameras offering "Essential Video Analytics" in a lower-cost line.
We bought and tested three 3000i models, the 1080p Flexidome IR, 5MP Flexidome IR, and 1080p Flexidome Micro, examining:
- Do the analytics false alarm on common outdoor/indoor sources?
- Are people missed walking. running, or crawling through the scene?
- What VMSes do they integrate into?
- How does image quality compare to the 8000i series?
- How do the cameras perform in a WDR scene?
- What is the bandwidth consumption?
- Who manufacturers the cameras and what risk does this pose?
- How does it compare to low-cost offerings from Dahua and Hikvision?