Guangzhou Bems (brand Benshi) is the manufacturer behind temperature terminals relabeled by over a dozen Western companies. But how well do they really work?
We bought and tested Bems temperature measurement tablet, examining the following:
- How often did it miss elevated temperatures?
- How accurate are measurements vs IR thermometer?
- Can it measure taller and shorter people?
- How does subject distance to the terminal impact temperature measurements?
- Do glasses/hats affect temperature measurement?
- How accurate is mask detection?
- How much can users configure settings on the device? Can configuration be done remotely?
This is the 9th manufacturer IPVM has tested, adding to tests of: