Axis claims the new P1375-E box camera with ARTPEC-7 chip delivers "clear, sharp images in any lighting condition."
But how well does it do?
We bought and tested the P1375-E against Axis P3225 Mk II and the Q35 series models (which Axis said 'delivers the best video quality possible'), examining:
- How does it compare in day and night (color/~2 lux and IR/~0.02 lux) to other 1080p Axis cameras?
- How even is IR coverage? Are there hotspots or dark areas?
- How well or poorly does Forensic WDR perform against strong backlight?
- How well or poorly does Axis VMD4 / video analytics work?
- How do Zipstream H.265 and H.264 day and night bitrates compare?
- How well does it integrate into Avigilon, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone, and NxWitness?
This is a test of the P1375-E versus other Axis models only. Upcoming reports with test vs competitors.