Avigilon claims their Presence Detector offers high accuracy person detection, "even if the object is hidden or obstructed by objects such as blankets, cardboard, wood and drywall."
We bought and tested the APD-S1-D Presence Detector examining:
- Does it detect people at its max range?
- Are people detected walking, running, or crawling?
- Is presence still detected when there is no movement?
- Can the sensor detect people through cardboard/wood/drywall?
- How well does the UWB technology it uses work?
- How well does it integrate with ACC?