Avigilon's 61MP H5 Pro camera more than doubles their previous highest resolution camera. But how does this super high resolution model perform in real world scenes?
We tested the Avigilon 61MP H5Pro against Axis' 20MP Q1659 and 4K Avigilon H5A, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~300 lux) and low light (~1-2 lux) scenes?
- How does it perform in real-world scenes?
- How well does it integrate to common third-party VMSes?
- What issues are present with live view & playback with a 61MP camera?
- How does bitrate compare with HDSM smart codec on or off?
- How resource intensive is the device streaming on a workstation?
- How large is the Avigilon 61MP compared to other box cameras?