Temperature tablets have performed badly in IPVM tests but our newest test of the Aratek BA8200-T is, so far, the worst.
We tested the Aratek BA8200-T, answering the following:
- How often did they miss elevated temperatures?
- How accurate are measurements vs IR thermometer?
- Can it measure taller and shorter people?
- How does subject distance to the terminal impact temperature measurements?
- How well does it measure with hats and hair covering the forehead?
- How accurate is mask detection?
- Do glasses/hats affect temperature measurement?
- How much can users configure settings on the device? Can configuration be done remotely?
Other IPVM temperature tablet tests include: