ADT is eliminating the brands of the many integrators it has acquired over the past few years, including Red Hawk, Aronson Security Group (ASG), Advanced Cabling, and Access Systems Integration as it moves to a unified 'ADT Commercial'.
In this note, based on interviews with 4 of the acquired companies (Red Hawk, ASG, Advanced Cabling, and Access Systems Integration), we examine:
- The ADT Commercial rollout announcement
- How acquired companies feel about the brand transition
- How acquired companies feel about what is different since their acquisitions
- How acquired companies feel about how have operations changed
- How employees feel about the acquisition
- Integrators' view of ADT