One of access's primary goals is keeping people out of places they should not be, but slipping through open doors (ie: Tailgating) is often easy.
For high security locations, strict access controls often require the physical opening itself to help restrict access, and mantraps are one of the most effective methods of doing this.
Inside we examine these key six mantrap factors:
- Using Mantraps vs. Turnstiles
- Mantraps have been used for hundreds of years
- Revolving doors can be used as mantraps too
- Mantrap cost
- Vehicle mantraps called 'Sallyports'
- Free egress still applies