3xLogic dropped Hikvision for their NDAA-compliant VISIX Gen III camera line, but how do they perform?
IPVM bought and tested the 3xLogic 5MP indoor/outdoor IK10 mini-dome VX-5M4-MD-IAW (4mm fixed lens, 30m IR spec) and 5MP indoor/outdoor bullet VX-5M4-MB-IW (4mm fixed-lens, 50m IR spec), shooting them against the 5MP Dahua Lite Series N53AL52 and 5MP Hikvision Performance Series DS-2CD2755FWD-IZS, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~200 lux), color low light (~1 lux), dark (~0.01lux) with IR on and WDR scenes?
- How do 3xLogic's "Pro" analytics perform?
- How much does gain/noise impact image quality and bitrate?
- How does pricing compare to other low-cost models?
- How well does the camera integrate with VMSes?
- Are there any poorly optimized settings that impact performance?
- How does bandwidth consumption compare between 3xLogic versus Dahua and Hikvision?