Managed Video Services UL Listing (UL 827 And 827B)

Hey everyone,

I know that monitoring is usually on the periphery here but the wealth of knowledge is awesome so I figured I would pose the question. After slowly getting into video monitoring as a contract security providor, my company has decided to jump in with both feet and build out our monitoring central station. The discussions here, all of the threads have been a big help to me already.

But today we had a discussion about developing a plan to become UL listed in the near future. I know a little about UL 827 (Central Stations) and 827B (Monitoring Video Services) but wanted to see if anyone here had real experiences with implementation. I am assuming that you would need to comply with both parts to get your UL certificate? Any recommended checklists?

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

** ********** ****** ******** **** **** *** ******** *** ********** beat ** ******** ******* **** *** **** * ****** ** sales ** * ******* *******. *'* ******** *** ** ** contacts ** *** **** * *** **** *** **** ** doing * **** ** **** ** * ***.

***** *** *** *** ********** *****!

********* ** ** ** ***** **** ***. **, * ****** to *** *** **** **** *** **** ** ** **** is ******* ** *** ****.

****** *** ** **** ** *** **** *** ***** ********* either ** ********** ** *** ***** ** ******** ** ******** at ***@****.***.

****** ***! * **** ****** **** **** ******* ******* *** I ***'* **** ** ****** **** **** **. ** **** great ***********. * ****** ********** *** **** *** *** **** the ********, **** **** ** **** *******.

** ********, ****. **** ** ***********. ****, *** **** ** you're ********** ** ***, *** ** ******* ********* ************ * ***** ******** *** *** *** *** *********/******/**** ********* for ********** *******. *** **** ** ** * *** ****** to **** *** **********.