Managed Video Services UL Listing (UL 827 And 827B)

Hey everyone,

I know that monitoring is usually on the periphery here but the wealth of knowledge is awesome so I figured I would pose the question. After slowly getting into video monitoring as a contract security providor, my company has decided to jump in with both feet and build out our monitoring central station. The discussions here, all of the threads have been a big help to me already.

But today we had a discussion about developing a plan to become UL listed in the near future. I know a little about UL 827 (Central Stations) and 827B (Monitoring Video Services) but wanted to see if anyone here had real experiences with implementation. I am assuming that you would need to comply with both parts to get your UL certificate? Any recommended checklists?

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

** ********** ****** ******** with **** *** ******** the ********** **** ** Security ******* **** *** then * ****** ** sales ** * ******* station. *'* ******** *** to ** ******** ** see **** * *** find *** **** ** doing * **** ** soon ** * ***.

***** *** *** *** discussion *****!

********* ** ** ** reply **** ***. **, I ****** ** *** you **** **** *** post ** ** **** is ******* ** *** ****.

****** *** ** **** if *** **** *** other ********* ****** ** commenting ** *** ***** or ******** ** ******** at ***@****.***.

****** ***! * **** looked **** **** ******* quickly *** * ***'* wait ** ****** **** into **. ** **** great ***********. * ****** appreciate *** **** *** put **** *** ********, this **** ** **** helpful.

** ********, ****. **** to ***********. ****, *** sure ** ***'** ********** ** ***, *** in ******* ********* ************ * ***** ******** for *** *** *** questions/issues/best ********* *** ********** centers. *** **** ** be * *** ****** to **** *** **********.