Subscriber Discussion

Experiance With Herta & Demographic Analytics Biomarketing

Toon Eeckelaert
Dec 05, 2018

I would like to have some input how the system works in reality?

What would be % of the correct data? 80% , more or less??

Are there other systems then Herta who works great and with acceptable price setting?

Herta biomarketing

Thanks in advance for your feedback, regards Toon

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Dec 05, 2018

Dear Toon, can you please provide your contact email address. I can provide you the information about similar technologies

Regards

UI
Undisclosed Integrator #2
Dec 05, 2018

From my experience (although limited) Herta is a top tier facial recognition system, great for detecting faces in crowds, forensic search and demographic analytics. I also like the mobile app.

I would say NEC is the benchmark and Herta is not far off, slightly less in price and requires less resources. In my opinion for all facial recognition system the important thing is the database or watch list.

Key for me is how well it works with Milestone.

(1)
Sean Patton
Dec 05, 2018

Toon,

IPVM reached out to Herta in the past and have not received a response. There have been a few positive mentions, without any context in a few discussion posts (IPVM Discussion - Best Face Rec?).

We have heard it is expensive and would expect it to be, but IPVM has not tested it, received pricing, or talked to Herta directly.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions