2013 Mid Year Surveillance GuideBy: John Honovich, Published on Jun 11, 2013
The 229 page, 2013 Mid Year Surveillance Industry Guide, covering the key events and the future of the video surveillance market, is now available.
Here are some picks of key news and shifts in the first half of the year:
- Worst New Entrant
- Most Promising Megapixel Advance
- Best Legal Victory
- Biggest Fund Raising
- Worst IP Marketing
- Richest Security Professionals
- Worst Ad
- Best Manufacturer Blog
- Least Promising New Surveillance Tech
- Most Humiliating Manufacturer Marketing
Those are just a handful of the 50+ chapters inside the Guide. See the full Table of Contents.
How To Get It
There are 3 ways to get the 2013 Mid Year Guide:
- Non-Members: Become a Group PRO Member and get the 2013 Mid Year Guide plus 1 year membership.
- Personal PRO Members: Login and upgrade your membership level to Group to get the Guide.
- Group PRO Members: Login and click the 'request to send' link to get a personalized copy emailed to you.
Click on the link above to request a PDF copy or upgrade to a Group plan so you can get a copy of the Guide.
All content in the guide was taken from existing reports or updates already available to all members. The PDF guide provides a convenient way to read them in an organized fashion or print them for off-line review.