Video Surveillance Research Service LaunchedBy: John Honovich, Published on Dec 13, 2008
The Research service provides critical information to help manufacturers, integrators, distributors and investors make better decisions and respond more quickly to new developments by:
- Monitoring and alerting on company website update (over 100 per week)
- Weekly analysis of the top news
- Competitive analysis of companies/products (like the megapixel and VMS reports)
- 50+ page monthly pdf aggregating all reports and comments (sample pdf)
3 subscriptions options are available:
Who is this Service for?
This service is for businesspeople that want to understand in-depth competitive and industry issues as they happen. This will be an essential service for those who make decisions about what products to choose, who to partner with and how to adapt to evolving trends. It is priced so that anyone can afford it.
This service is not necessary for end users or those who want to learn about video surveillance. All the educational content is and will remain free.
What will be provided for Subscribers Only?
- Weekly analysis of the top news. Each week, we will publish a report examining key news and developing trends, providing recommendations on what new products to consider and how significant various announcements are.
- Competitive analysis of products. Every month, we offer detailed analysis of the competitive positioning of companies and products. This will help you better understand who to partner with and how to compete against rival offerings.
- Company website updates for the most recent 90 days: Every month, our spider finds hundreds of unpublicized pieces of information from company websites. We scan each company's website daily to check for additions and do a final editorial review to ensure that the results are accurate and relevant. By contrast, Google only alerts on blog posts and news releases. Moreover, in Q1 2009, we will add over 50 new companies.
- Monthly Report: Each month, all of the reports will be aggregated into a single pdf and sent to you. This will make it easier to print out and read at your leisure. Here is a sample pdf.
- The main news section
- All the tutorials
- All the topics monitored
- All the company descriptions and indexes
- Most of the reports except for the news/competitve analysis
- Get the information needed to make better partnering and competitive decisions.
- Subscriptions will support monitoring more companies and conducting more in-depth research.
- Subscriptions ensure that IP Video Market Info does not accept advertising nor sponsorship.