Pelco's Financial and Strategic Status ExaminedAuthor: John Honovich, Published on Mar 27, 2010
- Pelco "put a plan together well before the end of 2008 for 2009 and of course we fell short of that"
- "Obviously our sales decreased. But they were very consistent with a lot of other public companies within our industry." As we examined in our IP rebounds, analog sinks report, 10-20% revenue declines were common for analog CCTV manufacturers.
- Financial results were in line with parent company. According to the Schneider Electric 2009 annual report, total revenue dropped approximately 15% in 2009.
- Pelco was "hit harder in the mature economies."
- "Everybody considers us the legacy elephant who can’t move to get to IP"
- Pelco projects 2010 revenue is going to be flat: analog decline to be offset by IP increase
- "2009 rocked a lot of companies in our industry. People have had to dig deep, reset expectations, reset expenditures."
1 report cite this report:
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.