I am guessing that this was asked before, but are the recordings available to non-IPVM users?
IPVM VSaaS 2021 Show - 28 Videos On-Demand
The 2021 VSaaS show is complete. All videos may be watched on the Shows Page.
IPVM HaaS Presentation + 4 Panels + 23 Companies Presenting
Here is an overview of the 2021 VSaaS Show
IPVM HaaS Presentation
John Honovich, IPVM Founder, explains in detail 'Hostage as a Service' and takes questions from the live audience.
Cybersecurity VSaaS Panel
- Airship, VP of Sales, Brian Karas
- Ava Security, Chief Product & Development Officer, Ran Pugach
- Avigilon, Senior Product Manager, Jeffrey Barkley
- Eagle Eye Networks, VP of Operations & Biz Dev, Hans Kahler
Hosted vs Managed VSaaS Panel
- Genetec, Product Line Manager, Stratocast, Oktay Yildiz
- Morphean, VP Sales and Marketing, Martyn Ryder
- Network Optix, CMO, Tony Luce
- Openeye, VP, North American Sales, Jesse Crawford
- Johnson Controls, Vice President OpenBlue Security and Innovation, Martin Renkis
Cloud Analytics Panel
- Calipsa, Chief Revenue Officer, Brian Baker
- Camio, CEO, Carter Maslan
- vCloud.ai, Founder, Yuri Ahmetov
Selling VSaaS Panel
- AxxonSoft, CEO, Alan Ataev
- BluBØX, CEO, Patrick Barry
- Rhombus Systems, Co-founder & CEO, Garret Larsson
- VXG, VP Sales & Marketing, Robert MacMillan
23 Companies Presenting:
- Cloudvue (Tyco)
- Eagle Eye Networks
- Network Optix
IPVM Moderates Seller's Presentations
While companies can present for free, IPVM experts will moderate all presentations, asking critical questions and pointing out general risks to consider. Moreover, the IPVM community will participate, bringing its collective wisdom to raise relevant issues.
How The Live Presentation Works
IPVM will moderate the 15-minute presentations followed by a 15-minute QA session. IPVM will ask questions on behalf of the audience.
I guess the Verkada folks deiced not to reach out and get themselves a spot. Man that would have been the best half hour in IPVM history with the Live Chat blowing up :-)
Most of these Manufacturers were presenting their products last month or a few months before. Are they really going to present something new (and I am not talking about "we moved that button there" or "we changed/updated UI for...") or is it the same "story" to be told by sales/marketing person and starting with the company's history? Also, would be nice to know at least the titles of their presentations.
Valery - Thanks for the comment. This will not be a repeat of last month's show. Last month focused on new products that companies had or would bring to market within months of the show. This show will cover the participants' VSaaS offering at a higher level. While many did present last month, they were not all regarding cloud solutions.
Next month we will also host an online access control show and there will be overlap in presenters again e.g. Avigilon, Axis, etc, however not the content. The same will be true for a Fall analytics show.
We will update the presentation/session information with more details this week.