July 2009 Monthly Summary Report ReleasedAuthor: John Honovich, Published on Jul 30, 2009
The 174 page July 2009 Monthly Summary Report PDF is now available, including:
- Testing Cisco's SMB Software and Cameras
- Examining the Benefits of Buying IP Cameras online
- Top Problems in Managed/Hosted Video Surveillance
- Axis Market Weakness
- Top Problems in IP Cameras
- The Actual Market Share of IP Cameras
- Testing StarDot's 5MP Camera
- Challenges in Public Surveillance
- Calucating Storage and Bandwidth for IP Video
- IT Considerations in Selecting DVRs
- Testing VideoIQ's Video Analytics
For those interested in reading these topics in a single document, we provide a Monthly PDF that aggregates all the reports on IP Video Market Info for the last month. This is a great way to scan and find the most useful information for you even if you are on the road or on vacation without Internet access.
Download the July 2009 Monthly Summary Report.
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.