Intelligent Video - State of the Market 2009Author: John Honovich, Published on May 05, 2009
With so much hype and now so much disappointment, the state and future of intelligent video can be difficult to judge. I consistently hear business people in the industry ask questions about prospects and opportunities in intelligent video / video analytics.
In this premium 30 minute webinar, we examine:
- The size of the video analytics market, by revenue and camera percentage
- The issues involved in sizing video analytic opportunities
- The key barriers for market adoption
- The breakdown in how manufacturers approach the market
- Usage comparison between edge and core based analytics
- The typical users of video analytics
- The long term potential of video analytics
- The timing and future growth of video analytic usage
4 reports cite this report:
Related Reports on Video Analytics
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.