The floor space is certainly pricey, and as you note that is not the only costs.
"From experience" a 20' x 30' booth might have the following additional costs:
- Booth rental and shipping (including customization of graphics, etc): $35,000
- Booth setup labor (hiring a couple of guys to setup and take down the booth itself): $12,000
- Electrical: $3,000 (more if you want 24/7 power instead of just "show hours")
- Internet connection: $2,500-$7,000 (and forget about using your Verizon 4G, place is overcrowded with wireless signals to get a good reliable connection).
- Booth staff: $1,000-$1,500 for T&E (the cost of sending your OWN people), usually a 20x30' booth will end up with at least 8 staff.
- "Booth Babe": want to hire a badge scanner (and by this I mean someone who looks normal and professional) $300-$500/day.
- Printing, give-aways, last-minute shipping, etc: $4,000+
- "Customer event", want to throw a little party for 200 people, or a nice dinner, etc: $5,000-$50,000+
So, ISC West can *easily* be a $200,000+ throw down for even a "basic" presence.