Hiring Picking Up in Video Surveillance?By John Honovich, Published Nov 18, 2009, 07:00pm EST
In the last few weeks, we have seen a significant increase in the number of both hirings and openings posted.
Here's a few from this week (picked up from our spider):
- Genetec Project Engineer [link no longer available] job opening
- Firetide Hires EMEA director
- Arecont Hires VP of Strategic Accounts (from Axis)
- SightLogix Hires Director of Sales
- Milestone Hires Sales Managers in Central Europe [link no longer available]
- IndigoVision software engineer [link no longer available] and test engineer [link no longer available] job openings
- NUUO NY sales manager and Chicago sales manager job openings
- Verint Product manager [link no longer available] and Midwest US Sales Manager [link no longer available] job openings
A few months ago, by contrast, I'd barely see 1 or 2 announcements per week. Privately, I have also heard a lot more companies talk about hiring and senior people talk about exploring new options.
This looks to be a bullish sign.
Back to Top