Top Trends May ReviewedBy: John Honovich, Published on May 30, 2013
We reviewed the biggest moves and trends within the security industry over the last month, including financial reports, new product releases and new entrants into the market. 10 minute video presentation below. Topics covered included:
- Avigilon Accelerates Growth
- Failed Manufacturer Enters Surveillance
- Vicon Steep Revenue Decline
- Dedicated Micros Further Freefall
- Kastle / Cernium CheckVideo Acquisition
- 240 MP DHS Panoramic Camera (ISIS)
- Police Performance Massively Improved by Surveillance
- Milestone Interconnect Reviewed
- Cisco Exec to Lead Firetide
Here's the 10 minute 'lightning round' covering the key topics of the month:
Finally, here's the copy of the deck.
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.