5MP Camera ExaminedAuthor: John Honovich, Published on Mar 23, 2010
- The maximum frame rate of the P1247 will be 12fps - fairly common for a higher megapixel camera.
- Axis emphasizes the use of P-iris to improve image quality, claiming that it is needed to deliver the full benefits of 5 megapixel imaging.
- The camera ships with a lens (a 4-10mm varifocal P-iris lens).
- The indoor version has an MSRP of $1499 and the outdoor version an MSRP of $1799. The indoor version's MSRP is approximately 30% higher than Arecont Vision's 5105 (including the separately purchased lens).
- The product is scheduled to ship in June 2010.
1 report cite this report:
Most Recent Industry Reports
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.