I would like to discuss about VMS for Dahua cameras. You can discuss about your experience, feedback, pros and cons. If you would like to reply the discussion, please state your reason of choosing the desired VMS.
Which of the following VMS has the best support for Dahua cameras?
You can answer the discussion, in the following example:
1) Axxon- New player in market, free 16 channels + 1TB of storage only, but VMS is not lean,
very CPU intensive program to run on a i3 PC, basically need a i7 CPU to run it.
2) Exacq- More established VMS in the market, but did not like to pay a yearly upgrade fee.
3) Digifort- Never heard of it, but may be very popular in south America.
4) Linovision- Never heard of it, but VMS is really cheap, GUI looks very old.
5) Luxriot- Good choice if you are a budget home user. Configuration steps are kind of confusing.
6) Nuuo-Program is user friendly, but the list of support for Dahua cameras, is somewhat limited.