Join me in welcoming Dan Gelinas to IPVM. Dan will be doing a number of things at IPVM but you will most visibly see him in his business / industry reporting.
Dan has an impressive background with experience most recently as an integrator, at a service provider (Rapid Response) and journalism (SSN). Dan has also completed multiple IPVM certifications. The combination of this experience and expertise will help provide value to our members.
His first post today is FST Fails, expect many more on a variety of company news, trends, issues, etc.
Everybody else stays as is. Some other highlights of ongoing IPVM work:
- Ethan and Rob - analytics and 4MP camera shootouts in progress
- Brian and John S - installation training and course in progress
- Sean working on a number of VMS tests including HikCentral and Eagle Eye
- Charles working on China and EU reports
- Ryan dedicated to handling member support
Our goal is not only more reporting but deeper coverage.
If you have any suggestions for what Dan should cover, feel free to suggest below or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org