Videojet Decoder 3000

Good day all,

We are having a system that is using the above Bosch decoders in order to display the camera's image on a regular screen via HDMI connection.

We wish to replace some faulty Bosch cameras with another maker, but somebody told us that these decoders can work only with Bosch cameras.

I have limited experience with decoders and Bosch systems, if there is anyone here that worked before with these decoders and can give me some insights, I would be very grateful,

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

********* **** ******* **** ** ******* ** * ***** ***** management ******. ******* *** ******** *** ******* **** ******* **** be ********* ** *** *******. ********* ** *** ***** *** and ********* ******** *** *** ******* **** ****** ** ***** third ***** ******* **** ****. ** *** ******* ******* *** analog *** **** ** *** ********* **** **** *** ** cameras **** *** **** *** ******** **** ***** ****** *** replacement ** *** ******* ******* **** **** **** ***** *****. You ****** ***** *** *****'* ****** *******. **** **** **** a **** *** ** *** **** *** *****.