IPVMU Certified | 07/16/20 02:36pm
The more Yeti's I get the happier my wife is to sell them online!
IPVMU Certified | 07/16/20 05:32pm
If I am no longer 'interested in security', I need to email you my email address'? Is this supposed to be clever?
yes, but that’s nothing compared to IPVM. traditionally, to quit on IPVM you are expected to:
1) make a series of increasingly sarcastic posts intended to show your displeasure with some recent coverage.
2) necro-post random disparaging comments on every thread related to the negative coverage.
3) start at least one (1) “blowout” thread, that begins with a melodramatic title like “I’m ending my membership today - you should too!” and ends with sullen “membership cancelled post”.
4) receive dozens of enticing automated IPVM notifications from replies to your “mic drop” final post.
5) sheepishly continue posting, now anonymously, after realizing that although you can get a refund, you cannot actually cancel an IPVM membership, it just runs to term.
6) get your “cancelled” membership extended for months on end after voting windfall.