Subscriber Discussion

Videos On How To Setup DVR/NVR For Remote View

WY
William Yao
Apr 21, 2017

I been installing cameras for a while and i haven't find any help on how to do most of the basic fictions and setups until now. I work for EasternCCTV and they have a large number of videos on their youtube channel regarding camera video quality and tutorials.

This guy that i had seen before on other technical videos seems that now he's working with easterncctv. His tutorials are very good and he had helped me quite a lot by his videos. they seem to have many more videos so i tough i can share this with you guys and maybe this little guy can help you.

Here is the link for the tutorial PLAYLIST

Their youtube channel is this one

i subscribed already because they seem to be very active on the channel.

hope this helps

William Yao.

JH
John Honovich
Apr 21, 2017
IPVM

William, you work at Eastern CCTV, why are you not disclosing that? Are you trying to trick us?

WY
William Yao
Apr 21, 2017

My mistake if I worded my Post in a way that seems i am a Third party. What I actually meant was I had been installing cameras and DVRs in the past and i wasn't able to find the correct help when i was in the field and contacted Tech support but the lines where busy. Jesus the guy on the videos now works at EasternCCTV and hes making technical videos that i thought the videos would be helpful for installers. Yes i work at Eastern but my intentions are not to trick anyone but to only contribute and help out others. 

JH
John Honovich
Apr 21, 2017
IPVM

Ok, I edited your original post to make that clear.

WY
William Yao
Apr 21, 2017

Thank you Very Much, I Appreciate it.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions