Sony SNC-DH110T Mystery IP Address

I have a few of these that got left behind in a VMS migration and the IT department doesn't know what IP addresses they had before.

I have tried holding the reset button on it to get back to factory settings (thinking 192.168.0.100?) with no success.

I have tried hooking it up to a router and waiting for it to come up on DHCP listings with no success.

I have tried using a network scanning software and matching the MAC address on the back of the camera.

I have tried using Wireshark to watch for traffic from it both on a network and hooked directly to the machine with Wireshark running.

The manual I found for this model states to hold down the reset button for 40 seconds and the lights will turn off and orange at reboot. I held it for a couple minutes with no apparent change.

Do I just have a dead camera?

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

* **** ****** *** ** **** ** *** ***** ****** and **** *** ***. **** ** ***** *** ***** ** seconds ***** *** ****** *** **** *** *** ****** *** amber ******. *'** ****** **** **** ******* ** * ***.***.*.* address **** ** ***'* **** * **** ******, ** ****** should ** *********. ** **** ***** ****** ******** ***** **** it ****** **** **'* ****.

***** ****** -

******** *** ******* *** **** ********** ******* ******** *** ********* and ***** ** *** **** ** *******. ***.****.***/********/********* (** ****** Tools ** *** **********) (******** ** *** ******* ****** ********)

*** ***** ******* ********* ** **** ** *******. ****** *** Ethernet ***** (***), ***** *** **** *** ***** ****** ** you ******* *** ******** ***** (***), ******** ** **** *** reset ****** **** *** ** *******. ****** **** ****** ** default, ***** ** ****.

*** -*?

**** *** ****** **** ** ****** ****. * **** *** SNC ******* *** ** *****'* **** **.

* *****'* ***** *** *** *** ** ************* ** *** camera *** ** ** **** ** ** *** **** ****** for **** ** ********?

****** *** **** **** ********. * ***** ** *** ** time ** **** ******* **** ***.

****** - **** *** ****** **** ** **** ** * local ****** ****** *** **** ** ** **. ********** ***** be ******* ******* **** ***** *********.

***-***** ***** ** *** ******* ***********. ***** **** ***.

*********, **** ******, **** ***********