Samsung SRN-873 & SNV-6013N Kit - Questions, Concerns

I am hoping to help someone else avoid the frustrations and issues i am currently having with this Samsung product. I understand you get what you pay for but this is a bust. I bought this NVR and IP dome cameras from ADI instead of a internet store and i have a message into my sales rep as well.

• I have 2 of the NVR's (for 2 different locations) and they both produce a noticeable lag (waving hand in front of camera is delayed). This is not present when viewing the camera by itself.
  • The IP camera runs hot - 103F on the backside of the dome camera. Is this normal?
  • The iPolis mobile app is frustrating - the app squeezes images sometimes and i can't add an second device (or location). Something is making the appearance of the camera showing on the screen slow. Especially when moving to the second set of 4 cameras. I haven't even tried reviewing the recorded events.
  • The app shows the images, but it cannot handle higher FPS.

If anybody can share any information or confirm the above it would be appreciated. I will update if anything changes.

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

***** **** *** **** *********** ***** ******. * ***** **** to ******.

*) **** ******* ** *** ******* **** *** ***, ** there * ***** *****? *** **** *** ****** **** ******.

*) ***, *** ****** **** *** *** - *** ****** case ** **** ** *** **** **** ********* ** *** WiseNet *** ***. **** ** ****** *** *** *** **** cameras.

*) ** *** * ****** ******, ** ** ***** *** > ****** ****. ***, ** *** ******* ******, ***** *** menu ****** ** **** ******. ***** ******** **** * ********* menu ******** ******. **** ***** ******** ***'* **** * **** button. ***** *** **** *** *****-**** ******. **** **** ***** devices **** * ******** *-**** ****** **** ****** *** ****. Then ***** ***, *** ***** *** ****.

********* *** *****/****** *****, ***** *** ********* ******* ** *** NVR, ** *** *** *** *** * ******** ******* *** live ******* *******, ***** *** ** ** * ********* **********.

********* *** ***** ****, *** ** **** **** ********** *** frame **** *** *** *******, *** ** *** ** **** there...

*****.****@*******.***

*** ** ****** **** *** - **** ** *** ******** of *** **** ******. ** **** ******?

***** * ****** ****. ****'* ** ***-**** ** ** ***-*********** room:

****** *****. *** *** *** *** ******** * **** ******* number **** ** *** ****** **** *******. * ** ********** your ******* ** *** **** *** ****** ******* ******.

***** * *** ****'* * **** ***** *** ******* *** for **** ****!