I have a site trying to use a Hikvision DS-6716HQHI-SATA Encoder, on a Seneca RLC-32T-W10 w/ Exacqvision installed for Hikvision DS-2CE56D5T-AVPIR3 Turbo cameras.
Below are the steps we took & the issues we face:
- Install firmware from Hikvision onto Exacq.
- Upgrade firmware on Hikvision Encoder.
- Attach to Exacqvision, all connection is fine.
- If network connection between the Exacq Server & Hikvision Encoder drop for more than half a minute, the encoder disconnects indefinitely.
- Exacqvision then goes to 'invalid username/password" status, then locked out for 30 minutes.
- Get it to work again by disabling the "Add IP Camera" option on Exacqvision, power cycle the encoder, then re-enable the option.
- Connects fine until the Encoder disconnects again indefinitely, and the process must be repeated.
- Another fix we have tried instead of the previous cycling option above is uncheck the "Add IP Camera" box again, for 30 minutes. Check it again afterwards & it will connect. But again, connects fine until the Encoder disconnects again indefinitely, and the process must be repeated.
We have tried this on the 8.4, 9.2, & 9.6 with the same results if not worse.
Anyone encountered such an issue, or run the same setup with any tips/info they can provide?