IPVM | IPVMU Certified | 03/08/18 07:28pm
We are about a month away from setting up our first ISC West booth, and welcome veteran advice. We have secured our booth and now need to select vendors and sort out logistics. We will have to use the Sands services for electric ($200/wk) and rigging (price tbd) but have some choices for other services:
- Demo Laptops / iPads: Is it better to bring our own devices or rent them (~$400/week per device)?
- TVs / Monitors: rent from the Sands (~$1170 for a 40" w/ stand), rent from a 3rd party, purchase then donate/dispose of, or other?
- Internet service: $1200/ wk for 3Mb, $2100/wk for 10Mb, use a hotspot/jetpack, or other?
- Signage: do you ship direct to rigging services or to your office for quality control? What vendor has served you well?
- Any must do's / must have's that may be overlooked by a first time exhibitor?
What other advice do you have?