Subscriber Discussion

I Refused To Sign A Non-Compete With My Current Employer And Won't Sign One In The Future

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Jul 16, 2019

This all applies equally to manufacturers.  Again, Nod-Solicit and Non-Disclosure agreements are fine and make sense.

At my previous employer I went from superstar to "out of favor" following a change in managers.  I continued to work, produce good sales numbers etc.  But it was clear that I was no longer a valued part of the sales team.  I started looking around.  Got to the job offer phase with a competitor.  Their legal department iced the offer because they were afraid of legal costs related to the non-compete.

******: ******** ***** ***** ** ******* employment ****** ******* ******* *** ****.  This *** ********* *********** *** *** to * *** ** *********** *** stress.

***-******** *** *** *** ********* *** for *********.  **** ***** ****** ********* and ********** ******* **** **** *** legal & ********* ********* ** ******** employees *** ******* *********.  ** **** sense, ***-******** ****** **********.

* ******* ** **** * ***-******* with ** ******* ******** *** ***'* sign *** ** *** ******.

******: **** ******* *** **** ***** to *** *** **********:* ******* ** **** * ***-******* With ** ******* ******** *** ***'* Sign *** ** *** ******

******: **** ******* *** **** ***** to *** *** **********:* ******* ** **** * ***-******* With ** ******* ******** *** ***'* Sign *** ** *** ******

******: **** ******* *** ***** **** an ******** **********:***-******** ****** ***********

UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #2
Jul 17, 2019

*** ******* ****** ** **** ****** you *** ******* * *** ****** from ** ***********, ** **** ******** is ********* * *** ** ***** in **** ******** ** ********* (*.*, paying *** **** ******* ******), **** don't **** ****.

* *** ** ** **'* **** I ****** ** **** ***-******* ****.  The ***** ******* ***** * ****** was ***** ********, *** * *** offered * ******** *********.  ** *** a *** ** ***** ** *** time *** * *** ** ***** with *** **** **** * ******'* work ** *** ******** *** * years ** * **** *** ********* company.

***** *** ********* ****** *****, * was ***** ** **** **, *** I ****** ** **** ** *** another **** ** *** ** **** narrowed **** ** ***-******* ** * few ***** *********, *** *** ***** industry.  **** ****** *** ****.

*** ****** **********, ** ** ******* to **** * ***-******* ****** *** are ***** ******* **** **** ******** incentives ** ** **.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions