Hikvision USA 2019 ISC West Marketing - Their Own Employees

Last year, Hikvision USA's marketing campaign centered on dealers including pictures of a few of them, e.g.,

This year, Hikvision USA's marketing campaign is featuring their own employees.

Hikvision USA has posted 6 of them on their Instagram:

One of their employees is literally the front cover of SSI March 2019 magazine:

SSI - where they do not even pretend there is a line between editorial and advertising...

Poll / Vote

Contrast

It certainly not the norm. By contrast, here is a new Axis ad, which sounds like buzzword mad libs to me:

Positive for Hikvision?

A positive for Hikvision USA's ad campaign is that given that they are embattled in the US (whether one likes them or not, it's been a very hard year for them in the US), showing their own people smiling and confident is an upbeat message (though whether it makes sense to be upbeat is a different question).

What do you think?

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

* ***** ********* ** trying ** ******* ********** as *** *** ********* party ********** ******. "*** look, **'** **** **** you".

* ***** **** ** a **** **** *** them. *** * ***** face ** *** **** empire. ***** **** **** as ****** **** ******/******, but **** * ****** cash ***** **** *** folks. * ***'* *********** like *** ***, *** I ***** ** ** the ***** *** ******** only **** **** *** make.

********* ** *** ***** cover ** ***'* ***** edition:

********* *** * *** video ** **** ** its ********. * ***** it's **** **** - humanizing *** *********:

** **** *** ****** what ********* ***** ** but ** **** * really **** *** ** painting * ******** ***** face.