Just received the following email from Hikvision. What are your thoughts? I'm curious to hear the "myths".
"Hikvision invites you to join us for Cybersecurity Myths and Facts on Thursday, September 13 In Atlanta for a morning of learning and discussion that will include:
Presentation by Hikvision Director of Cybersecurity Chuck Davis on cybersecurity threats, hacks and vulnerabilities; walk away with some best practices to mitigate those threats and vulnerabilities.
5 Reasons to Attend Hikvision’s Cybersecurity Myths and Facts:
- Receive AIA and BICSI continuing education credits when you attend.
- What is Hikvision doing to protect its customers against cybersecurity threats?
- Hikvision addresses its cybersecurity record. Learn the facts.
- Learn about the vulnerabilities Hikvision has faced and how it responded.
- What is the future of cybersecurity at Hikvision?
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 770-xxx-xxxx"