I am looking for a bit of help from the community since we have exhausted all options.
Has anyone here installed Synergis Access Control with MR62e's and OSDP readers? We have just finished an installation where we are experiencing latency issues between HID Signo Readers and Mercury MR62e controllers, card transactions take 2-7s to go through at times. We have tried all the below and this has been escalated with Genetec Tech Support.
- Controller power on both POE and 12VDC
- Readers powered from controller & external psu
- Pulldown Resistor
- Firmware upgrades (CL, LP & MR)
- All different baud rates (9600, 19200, 38400 & 115200)
- Secure & Non secure mode
- Shield grounded
- Belden 3107A and 9502 cable
The readers work well when connected to both LP1502 and Cloudlink, if you have had any experience with Synergis and MR62e's I would love to hear from you. I am sure we are not the first company in the world that has installed this configuration.