Fisheye Support License Code / Milestone 2014

Hello all,

I have quite a few SNF-7010 samsung fish eyes here at a client site. I want to get rid of the black boarders so it looks like a flush view. When I did this in milestone 2016, I would add the camera, go into camera properties and the last tab available is fisheye support.

In 2014 however (what is on my customer site), I add the camera, the fish eye option is not available, it is actually under another tab "360 lens" where there is a bubble option for fisheye support however then asks for a license code? Can anyone possibly direct me on the right path of finding exactly what they are asking for when it comes to that license?

Thanks

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

* ** *** **** ***** *** ******* ******** ** *********, but **** * **** ** *** "******* ******* ****** *** Milestone". ***** ** * ****** *** *** ************.

****://********.*************.***/*******/************.***?***=****&***=**&****=*

*** ********** ****. * ** *********** *** **** ** *** and **** **** *** ***. * **** ********* **** ** hold **** ********* ** *** ** ****** *** ** ** hour *** ****** *******.

*, **** * ***, **** ***!