Pro Focus LLC | 08/03/16 09:41pm
No direct experience, but my Google-fu is strong...
Kenny, we don't have one but we should. It's something we have put on a list for future things to do.
IPVMU Certified | 08/03/16 11:54pm
Kenny - would mind sharing what you wrote up?
JOB DESCRIPTION: Installing, servicing and troubleshooting video surveillance systems.
DESIRED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- CCTV Camera & System Installation (Analog & IP)
- Pulling & Terminating Wire (CAT5, CAT6, Coax, Etc.)
- DVR, NVR, VMS Configuration
- Basic Networking (Port Forwarding Etc.)·
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Must successfully pass a drug test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to travel and have a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme environments like heat, cold, crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Must be able to climb and work from a ladder.
- Must have a valid LA Driver’s License.
- Pulling wire.
- Terminating wire.
- Mounting cameras.
- Helping stock van with necessary equipment each day.
- Configuring video system and camera settings.
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner.
- Help clean up job site after installation or service.
- Complete required service forms & other paperwork.