Axis Q6035 And Lightning

Had a Q6035 get hit with lightning…what do you guys think, worth repairing or should I replace. This is the first camera I've had hit, when we have our intrusion systems hit we usually replace the whole system and dont waste time with repairing as they never seem to work right again. What are you recommendations?

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

* ***** ******* *** ******, **** **** *** **** *** tell **** ** ** ***** ***** ********* ******* ** **** was ** "*** ** ***" **** ********. * ******'* ****** repairing **, ******* ****** **** *** ****** ** *** *** mentioned ***'* ******* **** ***** **** *****.

***** **** *** ******** **** **, ** ** ***** ******** salvageable *** **?

***** *** ******* ****? ******* ****** ** *** '*****'...

* *** ***** **** ******* ** *** ******** *** ***** by ********* ****. **** **** ***** ******** ** * **** them ** *** *** *** *** **** **** *** *** they **** **** *****. ** ****** **** *** ***** *** in **** * **** ***.

****. ****** **** **** ***** **** ******** ****** *** ** push ************* ********* ******:

** *** ******* ** ******* **acts ** ***, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, normal wear and tear and deterioration, improper environmental conditions (including, but not limited to, electrical ******, water damage and heat exposure) or lack of responsible care...