Avigilon Access Control Help In New Zealand

Greetings. I am looking for some technical help with Avigilon access control. I am in New Zealand, and the local wholesaler of Avigilon does not sell their access gear. But we have a customer with 27 sites in 3 different countries who have built a facility here and have specified Avigilon cameras & access. So, the wholesaler, following direct pressure from the customer is prepared to bring in the equipment. Now - we are talking just 1 - yes, you read it correctly, 1 door! (for now)

Can someone please tell me, in order to install a single door of access control - with reader on one side, and exit button/emrex on the other. The Customer has Avigilon ACM in place, so all we need is some hardware - controller that connects to it, as well as the lock/prox reader etc.

Do we buy a Mercury 1 door controller, and something else or what?

Any help, much appreciated!

Login to read this IPVM discussion.
Why do I need to log in?
IPVM conducts unique testing and research funded by member's payments enabling us to offer the most independent, accurate and in-depth information.

**********, ** *** *** instance ** ******** ********, all **** ** ****** is * ******* ****** controller *** ****-******* ******** like *****, ***, *** readers.

**** ** ****** ***, we ***** *** ** controller ** ****** ******* to *** *** ** IP ****** ** ***** to ***/*****.

***** *** *****. **** helpful :-)

***** ***'* ***** ****, but **** * ********** -- ***'* *** ** LP-1501. **'* *** ******** to *** * ********** boards ** ** **-****, which ***** ** *** installation *******, *** ****** need ** *** ******* LP-1501 (********* ******* ** address), ** *** **** to ******* ** **** an **-****.

**** ******* ** **-**** from *** *********. *** have *** *********** ** adding * ****** **** to ** ***** **** if ******, *** *** know *** *** ****** it ******* *****.

**-**** ******** ** ***** doors *** *********.

****** *** **** *********** #1. **** *********** *** noted.