Subscriber Discussion

Thank You IPVM!

Oleksiy Zayonchkovskyy
Mar 21, 2016
IPVMU Certified

At the end of this course I would like to thank IPVM Team and especially Brian and John for great learning experience! Thanks for video surveillance specific networking knowledge and see you on wrap-up session and then on Access Control Course.

(3)
Brian Rhodes
Mar 21, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Hey thanks Oleksiy! John and I appreciate the good words.

If you or anyone have suggestions or feedback on how to make this class better/more helpful, please don't hold back. Email us anytime, please!

(1)
ED
Enrique Delgado
Mar 23, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Yes, thanks guys for the learning experience.

MR
Michael Roddy
Mar 29, 2016
IPVMU Certified

As just an end user, I thought I knew a lot and figured that I would just take a refresher course. Boy, was I wrong. I learned a lot of information that I may or may not use as an end user but still great knowledge when speaking to our IT Department. I can now actually communicate with them. :) :) :) Again, thank you for the knowledge and training. I will recommend IPVM to others.

TS
Todd Smith
Mar 29, 2016
IPVMU Certified

Yes - You don't know what you don't know til you know what you didn't know. Very inclusive course that "builds the blocks" in a comprehensive way to not overwhelm the student. Plan on having all our technicians take this course.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions