Subscriber Discussion

Monday June 22 Daily Update

MT
Matt Transue
Jun 22, 2015

Today was catching up from vacation (emails, assignments, discussions)

Catch up call with Brian.

Sent IP Networking newsletter (Finals closing tomorrow reminder)

Started grading IP Networking finals

Catch up call with John

Called Surveillance-Video to find out where the camera is that I ordered for Ethan two weeks ago. After several tries I finally got to someone in sales who had to check on it. Originally the unit was not in stock (no notification of that upon my order) and they anticipated a 7 day lead time to get it in. Even with that lead time the unit should have shipped and arrived in Allentown by now... ...Didn’t hear from them all day so I called back at 4pm. They haven’t heard back from HikVision yet as to the status of their order, which is holding ours up. Once they hear something from Hik, they will contact me back. I will keep an eye on this.

Will go through the responses to the camera calculator survey and respond as appropriate. I’ll then get a list together of requested features, additions, concerns, etc.

Derek Ward
Jun 22, 2015
Hanwha

- Assisted Ethan with big Hikvision lens test. Was test subject and grabbed example images from exports.

- Did Vehicle Entrance comparison images which should allow us to wrap that post up tomorrow.

- Mailed incompatible graphics card back to B&H.

- Added Vivotek cameras to finder and subsequently answered a member's question.

- Began work on new Axis camera finder spreadsheet. About a quarter of the way done, but I'll upload the sheet once finished.

Belated, but I hope all the dads had a good father's day Sunday!

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions