Subscriber Discussion

Monday June 8 2015 Daily Update

MT
Matt Transue
Jun 08, 2015

Catch up on email, discussion and assignment responses

This morning, sent Demetris the questions he originally missed in order for him to take a shot at resubmission due to the grading issue he claimed last week. He was grateful to have this opportunity and resubmitted the answers in the afternoon. Unfortunately, he bombed pretty bad (4/17 correct). I have notified him of his final results.

Graded more resubmits that came in over the weekend and today. We have 7 people left who need to resubmit. Currently at an 84% pass rate. 62 students did not submit the final at all (these are obviously not calculated into the pass rate).

Updated and released class 9 assignment

Created a survey for the IP Networking class. Made changes per Brian and John's feedback and will release on Thursday before end of the day.

Put together list of most commonly missed questions from the camera final. Sent to Brian for review and use in the finals wrap up class on Wednesday

Prep for Class 9 tomorrow

Just a reminder to everyone that I am off Friday for a week.

• The rest of the week I will be focusing on:
  • Finishing any other resubmits that come through for the camera final
  • Preparing the IP Networking final for release next week
  • Updating/editing the IP Networking Key Lessons guide as needed. This will release on Thursday evening/Friday morning.
Derek Ward
Jun 08, 2015
Hanwha

Making this quick since I gotta be somewhere soon.

Called various online vendors asking about recommendations and quotes for 8 camera security systems. I'm waiting on a few vendors to get back to me, but as it stands, I have ~10 vendors listed. Going to create the draft for the report tomorrow and have it for review for Ethan and John.

Brian Rhodes
Jun 08, 2015
IPVMU Certified

Rough out SMB report for next Monday

Setting up AVO access server, goal to add my LL-1202 controller tonight.

Other replies and emails trying to get small post subjects. Cisco and SRI iris readers in the pipeline this week.

Tomorrow is wireless, Wednesday is wrapup for Cameras, and Thursday is Demo class

Ethan Ace
Jun 09, 2015

A couple of edits to the surveillance quality outline.

A few edits to Derek's camera finder low cost minidomes post from a week or two ago.

Canary testing, will finish that tomorrow.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions