Subscriber Discussion

Monday, December 3, 2018

Ryan Ace
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Support calls and emails: invoicing, upgrade questions, receipts, refunds.

Continued working on booking for Feb staff meeting.

Called Republic services regarding missed recycling pickup. They will have it picked up tomorrow.

Contractor support.

Dan Gelinas
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM
  • SS&Si edits with JH.
  • Emailed Kirschenbaum re: Frost/ADT contract and Frost policy. He said he did not have them to share.
  • Emailed Sublethal re: connecting to do an interview for a company/solution profile. Heard back from Sublethal’s Director Peter Rolfe. Emailed him questions for the profile.
  • Emailed Amy Fisher at ASIS to request their 2017 Form 990.
  • Emailed official media request to Sunflower Labs to request an interview for a company/solution profile
  • Emailed Mallori at UL to follow up on Managed Video Services UL Listing. She emailed me back and said they would work on my questions and get answers back to me by early next week.
  • Follow up with ADT fire death plaintiff attorney re: Frost’s contract and policy
  • Emailed Adam Feigen at ADT to follow up re: input from ADT legal. Will publish Wednesday unless they need more time.
  • Drafting ADT fire death story. Stubbed and started
  • Emailed central station contacts to ask re: feedback on dispatch on glass break sensor tamper whether homeowner contacted or not (Rapid Response, American, UCC, NMC, Brinks, COPS) Corresponded with Chris Newhook at American and Morgan Hertel at Rapid.
  • Forwarded Morgan’s response anonymously to the attorney for the plaintiff in ADT fire death story and the attorney emailed me back. 
  • Emailed with attorney Randy Rhodes re: ADT. There was apparently new info. She asked for and paid for fire protection, too, but P1 messed it up. Provided docs to that effect
John Scanlan
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

recycling still not picked up / dumpster is full / asked that Ryan contact them for pickup / they will be here tomorrow

signed a letter to a member at Ryan's request & returned to Ryan / they wanted verification of account changes

trying to locate an electrician / the outlets that service our systems rack are down line from a GFCI outlet that has tripped several times. I had to come in twice over the weekend to reset it. We want to have the outlets moved to thier own circuit. I contacted 3 companies and will have someone in tomorrow to look at it.

drafted and emailed JH re: consultant offer letter / contract / wet over details changes with JH

shot WDR in the warehouse for a tougher WDR scene
reshot free image with Rob

paid the RCN bill

checked linkedin / indeed for new candidates - nothing worth reporting. closed the inst. tech. job listings

call with Rhodes to go over end of year book updates as well as install course progress

reached out to a couple of places about purchasing a staircase / rolling ladder for the warehouse after talking with JH about it.

ordered ubuiqiti camera / will be in on Wednesday

scheduled cleaning service that Ethan got a quote from to come tomorrow.

Jessica will be coming to the office tomorrow to go over the networking course / start working on improving the course.

converted comscope reports from testing to PDFs / zipped them with the others / will do charts in the morning then request new images from lightening.

sent follow up email to video production consultant.

JH
John Honovich
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM

ordered ubuiqiti camera / will be in on Wednesday

Which Ubiquiti camera? Is this flex or other?

John Scanlan
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Yes the flex.  There was a problem with Ethan’s order, so he had me reorder it.  It will arrive tomorrow.

Brian Rhodes
Dec 04, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Call to Aiphone to discuss Series 2 availability, not available until after Christmas.

Call with Babicz w/ Commend to get ID5 station ordered, will be Thurs before transaction happens

Updated links for Access Book, will send to Benros tonight

Call w/ JScan to discuss install class to-do & progress.

Sean Patton
Dec 04, 2018

Live Monitoring Shootout rankings finalized. Call with Avigilon support, emails with Jared @ Milestone confirming missing/unsupported features. Images/charts/gifs requested from lightning. Started writing report, 60% complete. Need to record videos tomorrow, and finalize draft.

Calculator support emails, followup question for TruWitness

Rob Kilpatrick
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Worked on wrapping up the Hanwha L series report - Reshot WDR scene in different scene, cropped images, reshot free image, shot new physical overview, made changes to report.

Started reading documentation on Axis tailgate detector

Discussion cleanup

RS
Robert Shih
Dec 04, 2018
IPVM

AVTech follow up interview. Got key details into their business practices that led to financial downturn.

Began pursuing TVT, Tiandy, Everfocus interviews - TVT giving resistance due to their idea of being a dedicated OEM and hiding in the background.

Social media posts review with John.

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions