Friday November 9th, 2018

Brian Rhodes
Nov 09, 2018
IPVMU Certified

I'm leaving here until late tomorrow night, so I'm updating now:

Sent newsletter, graded resubmits

Unboxed Openpath

Set up product training for Monday on Openpath

Contacted Commend, scheduled a call for Monday to plan out our upcoming test with new Sales VP

Rob Kilpatrick
Nov 10, 2018
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Worked on the Genetec Privacy Protector report - grabbed examples and made gifs, checked low light performance, looked at CPU usage, filled in report. 

Had to troubleshoot Genetec because I was not getting streams shown on clients.

Sean Patton
Nov 10, 2018

Arcules Test: issues getting Gateway enrolled, video streaming, etc. Worked with Arcules support, seem to have it resolved now. Tested the mobile app - its identical to the Milestone mobile app, with fewer features. 

Talked to Ethan about Kiwi, other tests, publishing for next week.

Emailed Ryan Hulse about ONVIF T, it is on Exacq's roadmap, not disclosing how far off.

Talked to Andrew Elvish about how they changed the sales model on Clearance (2 lowest levels are available direct, no integrator required. Highest level requires integrator) and asking him to see if Microsoft has made any significant improvements/updates to their face detection capabilities since our test - he is going to check.

Reached out to alarm.com to set up a time to talk, no response

Confirmed with Dan to talk to Deep Sentinel on Tuesday

Discussion responses

Sean Patton
Nov 10, 2018

Also I forgot that Monday is Veteran's Day, I'll be in late, I take my dad out every year for breakfast in Buffalo.

Dan Gelinas
Nov 11, 2018
IPVM
  • LinkedIn request to Michael Slack for Milesight update
  • Email via online submission form to Safe Security re: AAA acquires Safe
  • Email to Jeff Kessler re: AAA acquires safe (imperial was the financial advisor in the acquisition)
  • Email to Yaron Zussman re: pricing. He was somewhat dodgy on the all with me and Ethan
  • Email to AAA via online submission re: talking further re: acquisition of Safe Security
  • Drafting Magos
  • Cybersecurity. Interviewed Bozeman. He said they absolutely recommend it and refer folks to Wayne Dean at McGriff. He’s going to do an email intro
  • Drafting ASIS SM Sponsored Surveys
  • Call with PR for Deep Sentinel. Set up follow up call with CEO and Sean P
  • Emailed Giacalone re: AAA acquires Safe. He advised for the seller, as well. He got back to me and said it was a really great acquisition. We’re going to talk Monday
  • Emailed with Michelle Donati-Graymon media relations at AAA re: acquisition of Safe. She asked what I was looking for and what my deadline was.
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions