I just wanted to throw this out there.

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea 2 years ago. I sleep with with a CPAP machine now ( that just covers the nose) and it changed my life. I have far more energy, I get about 7-8 hours a night now, straight through, very very rarely do I wake during the night now. On the weekend I would sleep till 10 am on saturday, get up for 3-4 hours and go for a nap. Now I am up by 7-8am and plenty of energy for the rest of the day , I am able to exercise more, therefore rest better, dropped a few pounds (30 so far) and I am no longer a risk on the highway. Remember the horrific accident with the train engineer in New Jersey? Driver fell asleep and was later diagnosed with sleep apnea. If you snore, are overweight, out of shape and are constantly tired, with any or all of the symptoms, please for the safety for yourself and others on the road, get tested. Managers/owners talked to your employees.

"In November 2016, attorney Jack Arsenault said his client, the train engineer Thomas Gallagher, suffered from severe sleep apnea which was undiagnosed until after the crash."

Hoboken Train Crash