Final Exam Preparation Questions? Ask Them Here.

Brian Rhodes
May 25, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Let's use this thread to ask questions relating to the final exam. While general test content/ concept questions are good, exact test questions are not.

Feel free to ask your questions here. We will respond directly.

Key Lessons Guide

[CLICK HERE FOR STUDY GUIDE]

Be sure to download this pdf. It is your study guide for the final exam, and is a comprehensive summary of all the concepts we covered in class. It is an invaluable part of the study materials for the final exam!

[CLICK HERE FOR STUDY GUIDE]

SG
Sandip Gajjar
May 25, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Brian, rg. the study guide. How many pages is it supposed to be total?

Thanks

Stephen Hannah II
Jun 05, 2017
IPVMU Certified

When do you guys respond to the re-submitted questions (questions we missed)?

I re-submitted last week and am anxious to know how I did on the retry.  Regardless of whether it changes the grade or not, I would just like to know if I got them correct. 

Thank you for your assistance,

Steve Hannah II

Brian Rhodes
Jun 05, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Hello Stephen: We're currently working on that and send multiple reports hourly.  I'll make sure you get yours back tonight if you don't beforehand.

Thanks for being patient! 

Stephen Hannah II
Jun 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

I'm just checking to see if your response got mis-labeled.  I never received my FINAL score after our correspondence on Monday.   I know you guys have a lot to go through so I apologize for making IPVM a victim of my anxiety. 

Thank you once again for your instruction during this course.  I look forward to taking more IPVM classes in the near future. 

EK
Edward Korol
Jun 06, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Is there ability to go back and review answers during the test?

Brian Rhodes
Jun 06, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Until the test taker hits 'submit' and provided there is still time left, the taker can review/change answers.  All questions appear on one scrolling page.

Matt Rogers
Jun 06, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Brian,

I'm worried that you didn't receive my exam I submitted yesterday AM. I haven't received any notification or change to my IPVM profile and the deadline is fast approaching. Please let me know if you received it. Thanks.

Brian Rhodes
Jun 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

We got it! Email us with any questions on our feedback.

AV
Armando Vasquez
Jun 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Guys,

This question is not so much about exam prep but rather about the process. I completed the exam but was unable to see my grade. Will  we be getting an email with our results or will they be posted in much the same way as my quiz scores? Thank you

Brian Rhodes
Jun 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

We'll followup with you via email, sir.  :)

Brian Rhodes
Jun 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Hello All:

Thanks for checking in here.  Ari and I are in the process of grading/rechecking exams right now.  There is a bit of a backlog, but we're working through it!  Many exams hit all at once.  :)

For those anxious about resubmitting before a deadline - resubmits are due back before June 18th.  Some people are worried about June 7th, but that was the initial deadline to take the exam.

So if you're worried about resubmitting today, today is not the deadline for it!

To all others, curious about test initial scores - we'll do these ASAP, it may take a day or two.  

Thanks!  So far, class Final performance as a whole has been quite good, which is great!

Email me or Ari if you still have questions or concerns in the meantime.

brian@ipvm.com

ari@ipvm.com

Ari Erenthal
Jun 07, 2017

I'm working my way through the backlog, folks! I'm going to get to everybody in plenty of time to do the resubmits. 

Stephen Hannah II
Jul 07, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Will I ever get my Final Final grade on the Final exam?  Im not sure how many times I have asked but I keep missing out on it. 

John Scanlan
Jul 07, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Stephen - I just emailed you.  Let me know any questions: jscanlan@ipvm.com

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions