Monday May 8 2017

John Scanlan
May 09, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

member support: noteworthy issue - troubleshooting a login problem on a droid for a member.  The end result was that he noticed his Galaxy 7 was appending a space to his password via predictive text or auto-correct.  I will ask him for more details tomorrow.

added northern 4mp cameras and panasonic cameras / responded to and updated discussions

helped with setup / config of hik 4k test

updated / verified info for dw report

checked / marked networking assignment submissions & responded to student emails

Rob Kilpatrick
May 09, 2017
IPVM • IPVMU Certified

Worked on the Hikvision password reset and updated in github.

Firmware updated / defaulted / set up Hikvision 4k camera test.

Worked on images that were still needed for DW report.

Brian Rhodes
May 09, 2017
IPVMU Certified

Today did Aura, I have initiated contact with high-level people to get questions answered/ confirm our findings, but no one has responded yet.  I'll stay on top of them to keep thing going, provided they don't majorly contradict our findings it is a quick write up. 

Updated class 7 codes deck for tomorrow

Reminder: I am not on networking class tomorrow because of wife's sonogram.  So far she has shot down all my boy names: Macgyver / Ultimate Warrior / Endless Mike

Ethan Ace
May 09, 2017

(If anyone else gets this I'll be surprised)

(1)
Ethan Ace
May 09, 2017

dw 48mp writing, will be done first thing tomorrow when we get in

hikvision tech support calls, etc.

hikvision h.265 setup questions and checking new camera features (if anything is new, which it seems not really, just h.265)

i have things to document but need to get some sleep, will update notes tomorrow

reminder: i'm out of the office (but working) wednesday for my mom's knee replacement

Ethan Ace
May 09, 2017

cancel that, her surgery is postponed because her blood is too thin

New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions