Wyze has released the Wyze Cam v3 claiming "Brighter, Bolder, and Better than ever", claiming a starlight sensor, improved night vision, and more.
We purchased the Wyze v3 and tested it against the Wyze Cam v2, Axis M3065-V, and Hikvision's Performance Series, examining the following:
- How does the Wyze Cam v3 compare to the v2?
- How does image quality compare to Axis and Hikvision?
- How does it perform in the dark with IR on?
- How does it perform in low light in color mode (~0.1 lux)?
- How does bandwidth compare in day, low light and in the dark?
- What other new features are available with the Wyze Cam v3?
Note: We plan to perform an updated test of Wyze's person detection, which no longer uses Xnor, in an upcoming report.